Sunday, January 6, 2013

Project 52 | one



Metadata: f/4.5, 1/20 sec, ISO 1600


Since I barely kept up with the 2012 version of this photo project, I'm hoping to do better in 2013... 

I chose a concept that's pretty easy to follow and borrowed the idea from Shawna over at StyleberryBlog -- words of wisdom to impart on my kiddos throughout the year. I have lots to say on the subject (ha!) so hopefully I'll be able to match my words to the events of our weekly lives. With a blur for a three year old residing in our house, that might be easier said than done...

Our first moment of truth is one that our boy understands pretty easily: no matter what you do, do your best and put all of your heart into it. Lucas is a big time lover and will tell it to you straight about what he likes or loves. His vocabulary continues to astound us ("I still LOVE chocolate, but I would not care for any right now, thank you") and we continue to be grateful to our friends at the Farmhouse for his growing manners! Knowing that he is so emotionally connected to so many things/people/events makes us proud as parents but also a bit nervous that he'll get that heart of his broken. Perhaps a lesson for another day. :o)

Here's hoping for a healthy and blessed 2013: we will welcome a lovely addition to our family in April or May, Lucas will begin public school pre-k (he's going to be 4 already!?), friends and family will say I-do, and the Kemper family might finally take a summer vacation! Maybe. If baby is cooperating... 

With all the excitement of the New Year, our hope is to hold tight to our first lesson: no matter where we're going, what we're doing, or who we're with -- we'll build it with love in mind. <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment