Monday, June 27, 2011

[Insert sweet and sappy lyrics here]

And so it begins my friends!

I am not so good at goodbye-ing, but we said our first this week to MiMi, as she heads to chaperone a language-experience trip abroad and won't be in the country for when we actually depart.

There is not enough space in any blog to talk about what D-Vegas has meant to us as a family -- who would've thunk that so much would happen in a place I'd never even heard of three years ago!

We are very excited to have been able to spend our time and share our lives with some of the greatest people on the planet.

I will have to update a longer version of our "highlight reel" when we have some down time. The next few days/weeks will be spent catching up with friends and loved ones before taking the next step life has sent us. :o) Love & Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment