Greetings family, friends and followers! I am excited to have rediscovered this blog, and will be ::hopefully:: updating it more often! Clearly this one will be a short post, but hopefully in the next few weeks we'll be able to keep everyone updated on the happenings of the Kemper Family as we move from VA to TN! Wahoo!
For those just tuning in -- Ashley has accepted a position at a private high school in TN and so the move back to TN has officially ... ... begun? We've started going through the things we own and downsizing (ahhh!), though little actual packing has occured. :o)
Baby Lucas (if I dare say that) has grown tremendously since my last post. He just turned 2 (yippee!) and is well ahead of or on track for all of his developmental milestones. We talk often about putting him in some sort of toddler sport activity -- the kid roles around, does flips, and leaps from tall buildings-er-furniture on a regular basis. The boy has more energy than Korey and I combined sometimes. He is clearly 100% boy!
For now we'll call it a day, but I will ((hopefully)) get to update more soon ... and a bit more regularly. :o)
Love for now! -- A
No comments:
Post a Comment