Thursday, May 24, 2012

Click Workshops Photo Contest! Help me pick....

Okay folks -- I'm going to enter one of my Spring 2012 photos into an upcoming photo contest... but I dunno which one to do.... Tell me your thoughts (in comment here or on my FB page) to help me decide which photo is best. There are no "rules" to what the photo should be -- it should just be a good photo. :o)

Here are my thoughts:

A) Lucas and his caterpillar

B) Sara @ Easter 
C) Nashville's 2nd Avenue on New Years Eve

D) Wedding Photo

E) Landscape @ CIA

Obviously a random variety of photos.... I'm leaning towards Nashville (C), Sara (B), or Lucas (A). ... Probably in the order. What do you think??



<< Info about Click Workshops can be found..... HERE! >>

1 comment:

  1. i like "d"....color and lighting r well balanced..
    the lighting on sara's face seems uneven....

    ReplyDelete